BMW Auto Shipping
Safely Ship Your BMW
When it comes to BMW car shipping, you cannot just trust any auto transport company. After all, your BMW represents your taste and attention to detail. It shows how much care and attention you pay when you make a decision in favor of a product or service. Your BMW reflects a mindset that does not like to make compromises. On a positive note your BMW shows you know to value important things in life, and how.
How We Move and Handle Your BMW
We are a premier auto shipment company that offers specialized services for BMW car shipping across the country. Our state to state auto transportation services offer utmost ease and reliability to our customers.
Here are some of the key features of our auto shipment service which as a BMW owner you would appreciate:
- We deliver your BMW anywhere in the country within 2 to 7 days. It’s that quick and reliable.
- We offer open carrier as well as enclosed carrier services for your BMW cars. In the open carrier, there can be up to 8 – 10 cars while in an enclosed carrier it can be 6 – 8 cars.
- We also offer express auto shipment service in which we try to deliver your BMW vehicle within 72 hours anywhere in the country. If there is such urgency, never forget to call us.
- All our shipments are fully insured and our drivers are carrying valid licenses all the time. So, there is nothing that should keep you bothered once you have handed us your vehicle.
- We provide door to door pick-up and delivery services. This means we pick the vehicle from where it is and deliver where you want it to be. This may include picking up your BMW from the dealership and delivering it to your doorstep.
· Typically, an open carrier auto transport costs $1 per mile for up to 500 miles. But if the distance is beyond the minimum threshold, the price starts dropping. This means if your vehicle is going beyond 1000 Miles the prices can come down to $0.75 per mile, let’s say. This can further go down if the distance is even longer.
· The enclosed option is roughly 30-60% more expensive than the open transportation. And, the express carrier is another 50% more expensive. Of course, these are only indicative figures.
Ask for Various Quotes
For exact quotes, you can give National Express a call. Our executives will be happy to help you with both quotes and any other information that you may like to have. But don’t just take our word for it. Shop around, read reviews.
Takeing Special Care of Your BMW
When you book your BMW with National Express for transportation to a new address, it becomes our responsibility that both you and your vehicle have the best experience. Whether you choose Open-carrier or Enclosed carrier or Express carrier, a shorter interstate transport, or cross country auto shipping, our aim remains the same. It’s that your vehicle should reach the destination on time, and in the safest way possible.
Most Focused Customer Service
When you book your BMW with Enclosed or Express carrier with National Express, you get a higher-tier of more attentive customer care. This is because we understand your concerns and we like to address our clients’ concerns in the most effective way possible. So, you are able to track your BMW shipment all along its journey to its new address.
We Gather and Complete All Paperwork and Inspections
Before dispatching your vehicle, we make sure all the paperwork about your vehicle including insurance is complete. This also includes preparing the lading book. This is a kind of a written account of what’s there in the vehicle and what its condition is like. We deliver your BMW in the same condition we receive it.
We Are The Professional Auto Shipping Specialists
So, if you are planning to buy or sell your BMW and thinking about its safe and careful transportation, National Express is your best partner for BMW car shipping. We have a team of professional transportation specialists who would help you with back to back service. They are pretty well informed about relevant laws in different states. This helps them to prepare the papers in a full-proof manner so that there is no hassle along the way.
Your BMW car is a prized possession and when you send this stylish car on a long trip all alone, you can trust us to take care of your BMW like no one else. It would arrive at its new address in the style that it deserves.
About BMW Vehicles
Known as the “Ultimate Driving Machine”, BMW stands apart from the rest in its originality and innovation. We have provided auto transport for just about every model. Even the new i8 on a couple of occasions. The letters stand for Bavarian Motor Works.(Bayerische Motoren Werke in german) BMW produces both cars and motorcycles. BMW began production of motorcycle engines and then motorcycles after World War I. However, like several auto makers from Europe, they started off making airplane engines and parts before cars and motorcycles. BMW produced it’s first road car in 1927. The 3/15. Many thinK the 1-series is the first BMW, which is incorrect. What many think is the 1, is actually the Isetta 250, which was not actually a car originally produced by the brand. BMW bought the rights to manufacture the Italian Iso Isetta with one of their motorcycle motors powering the very small car. If anything the new i3 would be a closer relative. Although the “I” does not mean Isetta, but refers to the series name for the “intelligent” vehicles that are electric.
To date the most popular BMW is the 3-series as it matches affordability with German engineering. The 3 series is definitely the most popular car we transport from the brand.
Ready to Get Started with National Express?
Our professional team of trained advisors is ready. Call
to speak to yours now.