When should I drop my vehicle at the port?
If you are planning to ship your vehicle between Hawaii and the mainland, then you’ll probably need to know when to drop it off at the port.
Here are the Cut off dates and sailing dates for all of the mainland and Hawaii vehicle shipping ports.
Mainland Ports & Cut off Dates
- Long Beach CA to all Hawaii Ports – Arrive by Wednesday to sail Saturday
- Oakland CA to all Hawaii Ports – Arrive by Tuesday to sail Friday
- Seattle WA to all Hawaii Ports – Arrive by Thursday to sail Saturday (bi-weekly)
Hawaii Ports & Cut off Dates
- Honolulu to Long Beach CA – Arrive Monday to sail Saturday
- Honolulu to Oakland CA – Arrive Friday to sail following Friday
- Honolulu to Seattle WA – Arrive Wednesday to sail Sunday (bi-weekly)
- Hilo to all Mainland Ports – Arrive by Tuesday at 10:30 AM to sail Saturday
- Kahului to all Mainland Ports – Arrive by Friday at 2:30 PM to sail Saturday
- Nawiliwili to all Mainland Ports – Arrive by Thursday at 11:00 AM to sail Saturday
Some port locations may charge a storage fee for early arrival, please be sure to discuss your drop off schedule with one of our experts.